JPAI welcomes research articles from academics, educators, teachers, trainers and other practitioners on aspects of educational psychology and instructions to publish high quality papers. Papers for publication in this journal are selected to ensure quality, originality, appropriateness, significance and readability. The journal encompasses a variety of topics of educational psychology and instructions, including but not limited to:
- Child development
- Philosophies of education
- Characters education
- Inquiry-based learning/Project-based learning/Problem-based learning/Simulation-based learning
- Pedagogic and educational approaches
- Learning management
- Teaching and learning at all levels of schooling and institutions of higher learning
- The education of special groups, gender and education,
- Emotional, social, and cognitive learning processes.
Submit your manuscripts today! (ONLY in English) through our online system, or submit your papers via email: email@example.com (only if you reached any problems).
Call for papers 2017
We invite you to submit your paper to JPAI. Papers submission deadlines:
- Vol.1 No.2 June 2017, submission deadline: 10 April 2017
- Vol.1 No.3 Oct 2017, submission deadline: 10 Aug 2017
|No announcements have been published.|