*) International Journal of Applied Chemistry Research (IJACR) is Accredited Sinta 5 by The Ministry for Research, Technology and Higher Education (RISTEKDIKTI)
General Author Guidelines
All manuscripts submitted to the journal should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Following the general author guidelines of article for IJACR:
- Use the International Journal of Applied Chemistry Research (IJACR) guide as template. The official languages of the manuscript to be published in IJACR are Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Articles should be clear, precise, and logical. They should not normally exceed 4,000 words (10 – 12 pages).
- Ensure that each new paragraph is clearly indicated. Present tables and figure legends on separate pages at the end of the manuscript. Tables and figures are presented center.
- Number all pages consecutively. Manuscripts should also be spellchecked by the facility available in most good word-processing packages
- Extensive use of italics and emboldening within the text should be avoided
- The title of manuscript should be specific, comprehensive, and represent the entire content of the article
- The Author(s) may be more one author with full name (no abbreviation) and affiliation. The manuscript has the one author should be designated as corresponding author and provide the following information: e-mail address, full postal address, telephone, and fax numbers.
- The Abstract should be informative and completely self-explanatory, provide a clear statement of the problem, the proposed approach or solution, and point out major findings and conclusions. The Abstracts are written in Bahasa Indonesia and English. The abstract should be 150 to 250 words in length and written in the past tense.
- The keywords should be 3 – 5 words in alphabetical order. They are used by the indexing and abstracting services which have not been used those words in the title. Using the keywords may increase the ease for interested parties to find out our article.
- The Introduction should provide a clear background, a clear statement of the problem, the relevant literature on the subject, the proposed approach or solution, and the new value of research which it is innovation. It should be understandable to colleagues from a broad range of scientific disciplines.
- Explaining research chronological, including research design and research procedure. The description of the research should be supported by references, so the explanation can be scientifically accepted.
- The results and the discussion section should explain the results of the research and provide a comprehensive discussion. It also explains the differences of your finding results and other publications.
- The conclusion should provide a statement what will be expected, as in the "Introduction" section that it can ultimately lead to "Results and Discussion" section. Moreover, it can also be added the development of the research results and the application for the future studies (based on the results and the discussion)
- The references should be cited in text. Only references cited in text should be listed at the end of the paper.
For any manuscripts which fail to meet our requirements will be returned to the author for amendment. Only manuscripts which are submitted in the correct style will be considered by the Editors.