*) International Journal of Applied Chemistry Research (IJACR) is Accredited Sinta 5 by The Ministry for Research, Technology and Higher Education (RISTEKDIKTI)
Peer Review Process
This journal operates a conventional single-blind peer review policy in which the reviewer's name is always concealed from the submitting author. For detailed information, the followings are The Peer Review Process: Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) of Article Process in IJACR:
- The authors submit the manuscript through the author’s account on IJACR journal website. The authors should present their papers honestly without fabrication, falsification, plagiarism, or inappropriate data manipulation.
- The submitted manuscripts are evaluated by anonymous referees for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation.
- The manuscripts will be sent for anonymous review by at least two reviewers who will either be members of the Editorial Board or others of similar standing in the field. In order to shorten the review process and respond quickly to authors, the Editors may triage a submission and come to a decision without sending the paper for external review.
- The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 8 weeks.
- The Editors’ decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into concerning manuscripts considered unsuitable for publication in this journal. All correspondence, including notification of the Editors’ decision and requests for revisions, will be sent by email.