About the Journal
Focus and Scope
JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi) accepts manuscripts of research results in the field of study of Accounting science, including, but not limited to, the topic:
- Private Sector Accounting
- Public Sector Accounting
- Business Ethics and Accounting Profession
- Banking and Capital Market
- Accounting Information System
- Good Governance
- Sustainability Reporting
- Accounting Education
- Tax Accounting
Manuscripts submitted to editors are manuscripts that have not been published or are being considered for publication in other publications. The script is submitted via the Open Journal System (OJS) mechanism and will first pass the peer-reviewed stage by the editorial team and Mitra Bebestari of JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi).
Peer Review Process
JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi) operates a conventional doubled-blind reviewing policy in which the reviewer's name is always concealed from the submitting author. Authors should present their papers honestly without fabrication, falsification, plagiarism or inappropriate data manipulation. The manuscript review process usually takes 8 to 16 weeks. This review period depends on the editors and reviewers' duration in reviewing the manuscript. The stages of the review process applied at JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi) are as the following:
- Submission of manuscripts. It is only processed via online i.e. OJS of JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi) at the website: https://ejournal.undiksha.ac.id/index.php/JIA/
- The submitted manuscripts would be checked whether it complies JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi)’s author guidelines and template for submission, also whether the manuscript matches the focus and scope of the journal. If appropriate, the next process will be carried out, and if not, we would recommend the manuscript to be submitted to another journal. The editor of JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi) will notify immediately via email.
- The manuscripts would be checked with Turnitin (similarity check). If the level of manuscript similarity is more than 20%, the manuscripts would be rejected in the desk evaluation step. This decision is entirely the prerogative right of the editor in chief and cannot be contested.
- The manuscripts would be reviewed by an assigned editor to find out whether it contributes sufficiently to the development of science and practice in the field of accounting and investment. The manuscripts that qualify at this stage would be proceeded to the review stage by two peer reviewers (both external and internal reviewers).
- The manuscript that is accepted with revisions (minor or major), it would contain comments from peer reviewers and would be returned to the author for revision. Referring to the JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi) policy, reviewers only give suggestions on whether the manuscript is accepted or rejected. Meanwhile, the final decision regarding the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript is in the hand of the editor and editor in chief.
- The author is given the time to revise the manuscript no later than 2 weeks. Extra time to revise should be asked to the editor via email (email@example.com). If there is no notification after the specified period, then the Author is deemed to resign.
- Manuscripts that have gone through final revisions and accepted by the editor would be published in the JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi) in the edition determined by the editor in chief. The author may ask the editor in chief if he/she prefers to publish his/her article in specific editions (volumes and numbers). For this purpose, the author must submit the request to the JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi) editor in chief via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi) is published twice a year, in June and December.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that makes research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi) is published by the Department of Economics and Accounting, Faculty of Economics, Ganesha University of Education.
Become a medium of scientific communication and knowledge development for academics and researchers in the field of accounting
- Publish the latest concepts, thoughts, and findings of academics and researchers in the field of accounting
- Motivate the development of accounting sciences with the most recent conditions among scholars and researchers
- Become a media sharing of the latest ideas in research in the field of accounting
- Develop a multi-perspective approach in accounting studies
JIA (Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi) indexed by: