- Use the Jurnal Pendidikan Seni Rupa Undiksha guide as template.
- The tittle should be not more than 18 words
- Put the name of the author without degree, and give superscript in the end of the name.
- Put the major, the institution, city and country of the author
- One author should be designated as corresponding author and provide the following information like email addrress.
- Ensure that each new paragraph is clearly indicated.
- Number all pages consecutively. Manuscripts should also be spellchecked by the facility available in most good word-processing packages.
- Extensive use of italics and emboldening within the text should be avoided.
- Papers should be clear, precise and logical and at least 4,000 words.
- The abstract should be informative and completely self-explanatory, provide a clear statement of the problem, the proposed approach or solution, and point out major findings and conclusions. The abstract should be 200 to 250 words in length. The abstract should be written in the past tense using Arial 10, space single. In writing passive sentece, please state the clear subject and predicate, there is no bias. The abstract should be written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- The keyword list provides the opportunity to add keywords, used by the indexing and abstracting services, in addition to those already present in the title. Judicious use of keywords may increase the ease with which interested parties can locate our article. The keywords provide 3-5 words written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- The introduction should provide a clear background, a clear statement of the problem, the relevant literature on the subject, the proposed approach or solution, and the new value of research which it is innovation. It should be understandable to colleagues from a broad range of scientific disciplines. The manuscript should be written in narrative without adding nomer in sub- tittle. From one parapgrap to the next paragraph without additional space.
- In method, explain research chronological, including research design and research procedure. The description of the course of research should be supported references, so the explanation can be accepted scientifically. The picture should put in text box and add caption in the bottom of the picture. The caption of the picture started in capital, if there is more than one line use one space. The picture should have good quality.
- Tables and Figures are presented center.
- In the results and discussion section should be explained the results and at the same time is given the comprehensive discussion. If there is picture, put in center and give caption in the bottom.
- A good conclusion should provide a statement that what is expected, as stated in the "Introduction" section can ultimately result in "Results and Discussion" section, so there is compatibility. Moreover, it can also be added the prospect of the development of research results and application prospects of further studies into the next (based on the results and discussion).
- References should be cited in text. Only references cited in text should be listed at the end of the paper. Use management references like Mendeley, Microsoft references in making it.
Please note that any papers which fail to meet our requirements will be returned to the author for amendment. Only papers which are submitted in the correct style will be considered by the Editors.