Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guideline, which is found in About the Journal.
- All submitted manuscripts have to be written by referring to APA style and already used the Journal Template.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Peer Review have been followed.
Jurnal Pendidikan Teknik Elektro Undiksha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Nama dan alamat email yang dimasukkan dalam situs jurnal ini akan digunakan secara eksklusif untuk tujuan jurnal ini dan tidak akan tersedia untuk tujuan lain atau pihak lain mana pun.