About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Ekuitas: Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi offers original articles on economics education. The journal is aimed at publishing and disseminating the results of researches and studies on economics education conducted by researchers, teachers, and practitioners of economic education. Ekuitas: Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi provides informative variety of papers geared toward theory and practice in the following area:
- Issues and ideas, as well as contemporary research findings in the field of economic education
- Innovation in the field of pedagogy, curriculum, hardware, teaching materials, and methods & models in economic learning
- evaluation of teaching methods, learning attitudes and interests, materials, or processes.
- Reports on events that influence economic education in all levels of education age (from early childhood to adulthood) and three main lines of education, namely formal, nonformal, and informal.
Peer Review Process
Peer Review Process
The article submitted to Ekuitas: Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi will be reviewed by at least one reviewer and one peer-reviewer.
The decision made for the article is the result of the Editorial Board’s agreement based on the suggestions proposed by the reviewer(s) and peer-reviewer(s).
In order to sustain the peer review system, authors have an obligation to participate in peer review process to evaluate manuscripts from others. When appropriate, authors are obliged to provide retractions and/or corrections of errors to the editors and the Publisher. All papers submitted to Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi (JPE) will be peer reviewed for at least one round. Ekuitas: Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi adopts a one-blinded review policy: authors are blind to reviewers, but reviewers are not blind to authors. The peer review process is conducted in the online manuscript submission and peer-review system. After a manuscript is submitted to the online system, the system immediately notifies the editorial office. After passing an initial quality check by the editorial office, the manuscript will be assigned to one or more reviewers. After receiving reviewers’ comments, the editorial team member makes a decision. Because reviewers sometimes do not agree with each other, the final decision sent to the author may not exactly reflect recommendations by any of the reviewers.
The decision after each round of peer review may be one of the following:
- Accept without any further changes.
- Accept with minor revision. The revised manuscript may or may not be sent to the reviewers for another round of comments.
- Decline with resubmission encouraged. Major changes are necessary for resubmission. The revised manuscript will be peer reviewed for another round. Typically, it will be sent to the original reviewers.
- Decline without encouraging resubmission. The manuscript is rejected for publication by Ekuitas: Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi
These processes take a month for a maximum time.
Plagiarism scanning will be conducted with the Anti-Plagiarism Software.
Open Access Policy
Ekuitas: Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi adopts an Open Access policy complying with the definition laid out by the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI). Terms and conditions of Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License apply to all published manuscripts. This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.This lisence allow authors to copy and redistrisbute the material in any or medium format. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and will retain publishing rights without restrictions.
Ekuitas: Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi is issued first on 15 December 2013 (Volume 1 No 1 of 2013) and will be issued periodically with a period of 6 months with issuance 2354-6107 in June and December each year
Based on the decree issued by LIPI No. 0005.25492292 / JI.3.1 / SK.ISSN / 2017.02, for the edition of Volume 5 No 1 June 2017 have been registered online with e- ISSN 2549-2292
To facilitate authors and readers, starting in Volume 6 No 2 (2018), Ekuitas: Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi using a new template. The template used can be downloaded on this ejournal home page
For users of old templates can be downloaded at OLD TEMPLATE
Based on the Director General's Decree on Strengthening Research and Development at the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education Number 10 / E / KPT / 2019, April 4, 2019 about the ranking of scientific journal accreditation period 2 2019.