Pengaruh Luas Lahan, Modal dan Jumlah Produksi Terhadap Pendapatan Petani Sayur di Kecamatan Baturiti

I Gusti Ayu Bintang Pradnyawati, Wayan Cipta

Abstract


This research aimed examine the impact of land area, capital and the total of production on the income of vegetable farmers in Baturiti District. The population in this study is all farmers who have a vegetable farming business in Baturiti District. Researchers took samples from four villages, the majority of which are vegetable farmers, namely Candikuning Village, Batunya Village, Bangli Village and Baturiti Village. The data collectied by questions given to vegetable farmers, and its analysised by multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that (1) there was a significant simultaneous effect between land area, capital and the total production on income, (2) there was a positive and partially significant effect between land area, capital and the total of production on income. This study shows the contribution of the variable land area, capital and total production to income amounted to 44.2%, while the remaining 55.8% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Keywords


capital; income; land area; produkction.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Alitawan, A. A. I., & Sutrisna, I. K. (2017). Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Pendapatan Petani Jeruk pada Desa Gunung Bau Kecamatan Kintamani Kabupaten Bangli. E-Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan Universitas Udayana, 6(5), 796–826.

Asmara, R., & Nurholifah, R. (2010). Analisis Pendapatan Dan Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pendapatan Petani Tebu Dalam Keanggotaan Suatu Koperasi. Agrise, X(2), 108–120.

Astari, N. N. T., & Setiawina, N. D. (2016). Pengaruh Luas Lahan, Tenaga Kerja, dan Pelatihan Melalui Produksi Sebagai Variabel Intervening Terhadap Pendapatan Asparagus Di Desa Pelaga Kecamatan Petang Kabupaten Badung. E-Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Universitas Udayana, 7, 2211–2230.

Azzura, D., Marsudi, E., & Usman, M. (2017). Analisis Pendapatan Usahatani Sayur-Sayuran Dan Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhinya Di Kecamatan Darussalam Kabupaten Aceh Besar. Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Pertanian, 2(3), 92–105. https://doi.org/10.17969/jimfp.v2i3.3958

Isfrizal, & Rahman, B. (2018). Pengaruh Luas Lahan Persawan, Modal Dan Tenaga Kerja Terhadap Pendapatan Petani Sawah Pada Kecamatan Syamtalira Aron Kbaupaten Aceh Utara( Studi Kasus Kemukiman Teupin Punti ). 4, 19–34.

Julainsyah, H., & Riyono, A. (2018). Pengaruh Produksi, Luas Lahan dan Tingkat Pendidikan Terhadap Pendapatan Petani Karet di Desa Bukit Hagu Kecamatan Lhoksukon Kabupaten Aceh Utara. Jurnal Ekonomi Pertanian Unimal, 1(2), 65–72.

Kosmayanti, K., & Ermiati, C. (2017). PENGARUH MODAL DAN LUAS LAHAN TERHADAP PENDAPATAN PETANI SAWIT DI DESA PANGKATAN KECAMATAN PANGKATAN KABUPATEN LABUHAN BATU UTARA. Jurnal PLANS : Penelitian Ilmu Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 12(1). https://doi.org/10.24114/plans.v12i1.9563

Sugiyono. 2007. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung: CV Alfabeta

Suratiyah. 2006. Ilmu UsahaTani. Jakarta: Penebar Swadaya

Soekartawi. 2006. Analisis Usahatani. Jakarta: Universitas Indonesia Pres




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.23887/ekuitas.v9i1.27562

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 96 times
PDF file view : 357 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 Ekuitas: Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi

Ekuitas : Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi e-ISSN : 2549-2292 (Online) p-ISSN : 2354-6107 (Print) is published By Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha, Indonesia

In Collaboration With

ASOSIASI PROFESI PENDIDIK EKONOMI INDONESIA (ASPROPENDO)

Indexed by :

Ekuitas Undiksha OneSearch

Crossref Ekuitas BASE Ekuitas Moraref Index Copernicus JPI DimensionsAkreditasi SINTA 5

Lisensi Creative Commons
All content on Ekuitas: Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi is published under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY)

View My Stats