*) Thinking Skills and Creativity Journal (TSCJ) s Accredited Sinta 3 by The Ministry for Research, Technology and Higher Education (RISTEKDIKTI)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is written Cambria letters, size 10, space 1 and line spacing 1 cm. Text is typed in a print area with margins from top, bottom, left, right made 2.5cm. A4 paper size, 8.27-inch-wide, 11.69 inch high. Layout: 0.5-inch header, 0.5-inch footer (Download Template),
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.